Michele Palulis has been practicing law for almost 20 years. A member of the Connecticut and Federal Bar, Attorney Palulis is well versed in a variety of legal issues. She concentrates on real estate transaction law, bankruptcy, and estate planning. However, she’s also a gifted attorney when it comes to elder law, probate, personal injury, social service issues, and more.
Practicing in the Quiet Corner of Connecticut and beyond has allowed Attorney Michele Palulis to give her all to every client. She offers world-class legal services for individuals and families throughout the area. You can always expect a friendly smile and overwhelming compassion, no matter what you’re dealing with. No case is too big or too small.
Attorney Michele Palulis is a participating lawyer in the Hyatt Legal Services network and the Work Place Benefits network. In addition, she’s proud to serve as the Municipal Agent for the elderly in the town of Eastford, CT. Whether you need assistance developing your will or figuring out your health care, Attorney Michele Palulis is here for you.
As a client, you’ll experience what it’s like to have a caring and professional lawyer on your side who handles each legal matter promptly and directly. Attorney Palulis’ goal is to take the hassle and stress out of all your legal issues.
- Free 30 minute consultation via phone, in office, or email.
Credit Cards Accepted
- Visa and MasterCard accepted. A small additional fee charged for use of credit card.
- Note – you cannot use a credit card to pay for fees in a bankruptcy matter.
- Rates, Retainers, and Additional Information
- I also participate in HYATT Legal Plans, and Work Place Benefits Plans.